Thousands raised for Shelter at local golf tournament
December 22, 2022
2 min. read
Diana Campbell & Craig Cornoni with Royal LePage Village in Montreal, QC are thrilled to announce $11,600 raised at their inaugural charity golf tournament, benefitting the Royal LePage Shelter Foundation. 80% of funds raised were directed to the West Island Women’s Shelter, and the remaining 20% will fund critical domestic violence prevention and education programs in communities from coast to coast.
The ‘9 & Dine’ style tournament held at the Windmill Heights Golf Club included course games, draws and a silent auction.