Your host for the 2015 Kick-off, Manuel Hurtubise, has a message for you!
Hurry up! You have until September 3 to register!
Learn more about our guest speakers and stay in the loop about the event!
Date: Thursday, September 24, 2015, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(A cash bar will be available in the main room from 5 to 7 p.m. for a networking opportunity.)
Venue: Le Château Vaudreuil, 21700, route Transcanadienne, Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, J7V 8P
Cost: $110 per person (includes coffee-breaks, lunch and your participation to activities, including our two conferences
The Kick-off happens every other year and is a unique opportunity to:
- Build new business relationships
- Learn about new products and services
- Produce referrals
- Further develop your professional skills
- Benefit from the expertise and coaching of our guest speakers
- Take the pulse on current real estate market trends in Quebec
The use of social media during events is everywhere. As such, we invite you to be part of our virtual activities and conversations that will take place on social networks throughout the event.
Here are three simple steps to follow to make sure you are kept in the loop:
- Add the event’s hashtag to your favourites or saved searches right away to ensure you do no miss out on any event highlight: #kickoff2015
- Use the #kickoff2015 hashtag during the event to share your thoughts, ideas and photos with us and other participants
- Follow us on the social media channels below. Those will be frequently updated during the Kick-off!