Move makes it the largest real estate company on Vancouver Island
We are pleased to announce that effective July 21, Royal LePage has acquired the Coast Realty Group brokerage and property management business and will operate it under the Royal LePage banner. Established in 1984, Coast Realty Group is a large, independent real estate brokerage with more than 150 Realtors® operating out of nine offices on Vancouver Island and one office on the mainland in Powell River, BC.
- Barry Clark and Travis Carmichael, broker owners of Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty have acquired, and will merge their brokerage with, Coast Realty Group offices in Nanaimo and Ladysmith, and on Gabriola Island. The merged brokerage will operate as Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty.
- Clinton Miller, broker owner of Royal LePage Port Alberni-Pacific Rim Realty has acquired the Coast Realty Group offices in Port Alberni and Ucluelet. The Port Alberni office will merge with Clinton’s brokerage in Port Alberni, and the Ucluelet office will be a branch office of that location. Both offices will operate as Royal LePage Port Alberni-Pacific Rim Realty.
- Clinton Miller, broker owner of Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum Beach Realty has acquired the Coast Realty Group offices in Parksville & Qualicum Beach. The merged brokerage will operate as Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum Beach Realty.
- Gregg Hart, broker owner of Royal LePage in the Comox Valley, has acquired, and will merge his brokerage in Courtenay with the Coast Realty Group office in Courtenay. He has also acquired Coast Realty Group’s offices in Hornby, Denman Island, Cumberland and Union Bay, and will operate them as satellite offices of the Courtenay location. The merged brokerage will operate as Royal LePage in the Comox Valley.
- Stephen Grant, broker owner of Royal LePage Advance Realty, has acquired the Coast Realty office in Campbell River, and will merge it with his existing Royal LePage brokerage in Campbell River. The merged brokerage will operate as Royal LePage Advance Realty.
- The Coast Realty Group office in Powell River will be converting to Royal LePage in the next 30 to 60 days. We are currently in discussions to determine which Royal LePage brokerage this office will be associated with.
With this acquisition, Royal LePage becomes the largest real estate company on Vancouver Island, with more than 500 Realtors® working out of 21 offices and five satellite locations. Combined, we will now enjoy #1 market share, based on unit sales, in 80% of the markets served by the brokerages participating in this transaction.
Royal LePage Nanaimo Realty can be reached at:
#1-575 North Road
Gabriola Island, British Columbia V0R1X3
410A 1ST AVE – BOX 1300
Ladysmith, British Columbia V9G1A9
275 – 2000 Island Highway
Nanaimo, British Columbia V9S 5W3
4200 Island Highway North
Nanaimo, British Columbia V9T1W6
Royal LePage Port Alberni-Pacific Rim Realty can be reached at:
#1 – 4505 Victoria Quay
Port Alberni, British Columbia V9Y6G2
3 – 250 Main Road
Ucluelet, British Columbia V0R3A0
Royal LePage Parksville-Qualicum Beach Realty can be reached at:
Box 487, 127 Alberni Highway
Parksville, British Columbia V9P2G6
314 E. Island Highway Box 1059
Parksville, British Columbia V9P2H1
Box 1360-679 Memorial
Qualicum Beach, British Columbia V9K1T4
Royal LePage Advance Realty can be reached at:
972 Shoppers Row
Campbell River, British Columbia V9W2C5
7190A Market Street
Port Hardy, British Columbia V0N2P0
Royal LePage in the Comox Valley can be reached at:
#121-750 Comox Road
Courtenay, British Columbia V9N3P6
2733A Dunsmuir Avenue
Cumberland, British Columbia V0R1S0
3646 Denman Road
Denman Island, British Columbia V0R1T0
Ringside Market Co-Op
Hornby Island, British Columbia V0R1Z0
5527 Island Hwy
Union Bay, British Columbia V0R3B0
The Powell River office of Coast Realty Group (soon to be Royal LePage) can be reached at:
4766 Joyce Avenue Unit B
Powell River, British Columbia V8A3B6