2015 Quebec Kick-off : Register now!

iStock_000039816438LargeWhat’s the secret for being a top performer at all times? Is it really possible? How should one go about it? What strategies should one put in place to maximize results, without sacrificing other priorities?

If these questions sound familiar, then you will love the theme we have developed for the 3rd Kick-Off edition: Performance from every angle! Experts say that performance is a state of mind. It is also a matter of generating results quickly while keeping your cool! At the pace the business market is currently evolving, it is critical to master basic performance tactics in order to better manage priorities and feel satisfied! There’s only one way to demystify all this: join us on September 24!

In order to get you even more excited about the event, we will be greeting you in a new venue this year: beautiful Château Vaudreuil.

Add the event to your calendar!


Date
: Thursday, September 24, 2015, from 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
(A cash bar will be available in the main room from 5:00 to 7:00  p.m. for those who would like to network furthermore.)
Venue: Le Château Vaudreuil, 21700, route Transcanadienne, Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, J7V 8P3
Cost: $110 per person (includes coffee-breaks, lunch and your participation to activities, including our two conferences)
The Kick-off happens every other year and is a unique opportunity to:

  • Build new business relationships
  • Learn about new products and services
  • Produce referrals
  • Further develop your professional skills
  • Benefit from the expertise and coaching of our guest speakers
  • Take the pulse on current real estate market trends in Quebec

REGISTER NOW!

Accommodation

Take full advantage of your trip and stay for the night! Book your room at the Château Vaudreuil. Rooms are offered starting from $170/night.
Call 1-800-363-7896.

Master of Ceremony
Manuel Hurtubise

ManuelReputed and appreciated wherever he goes, Manuel Hurtubise has been a TV and corporate events host for more than 25 years. He is one of the most versatile hosts in Quebec today.
Manuel will be our emcee throughout the day – which means fun and entertainment guaranteed!

Guest Speakers

Isabelle Fontaine
Performance, charisma and energy!

Isabelle

Author of the best-seller Empower and more recently, Le courage: comment l’activer, Isabelle Fontaine has become an expert in delivering performance. According to Isabelle, performance and efficiency are states of mind that you can call upon any time if you know how to affect the emotional states of your brain.

We often hear that we only use 10% of our brain capacity. How about activating the other 90% to reach optimal performance? 

Curious to learn more? This workshop is for you!

Jasmin Bergeron
The WOW Effect

JasminThe “WOW” effect. What is the impression you wish to leave with your clients after closing a transaction? This too relates to being a top performer: knowing how to manage people’s expectations, and then exceeding their needs!

And what if you were able to constantly generate such results? This is exactly what this workshop hosted by Jasmin Bergeron will provide!

A professor from l’École des sciences de la gestion de l’UQAM, Jasmin Bergeron est reputed for his practical approach of things. You will be able to easily integrate your learnings to your professional environment. Jasmin has hosted more than 1,000 conferences in more than 12 countries. Many of his clients include those from the within real estate industry.

REGISTER NOW!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s