The number of millionaires in Canada is at an all-time high with an estimated 320,000 high net-worth individuals from coast to coast, according to a 2014 report. These wealthy Canadians represent about 1% of the population and account for $979 billion in assets!
Many real estate professionals are vying for this extremely lucrative segment, but to be successful in the high-end market, you need to position yourself as a luxury expert.
On April 20, Laurie Moore-Moore, president and founder of the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, joined Learning Services for another installment in the Sales Success Webinar series. Over the course of this one-hour webinar, Laurie shared a lot of advice on building your business in the luxury market including:
- Insight on how luxury home buyers and sellers choose their agent. They want an agent who knows the luxury market well, can fully qualify prospects and who is discreet.
- Steps for creating a “market update report” and to target specific price ranges effectively.
- Avoid wasting time with frauds and protect your sellers by qualifying your buyer prospects. Laurie shares her suggestions, as well as scripts, on how to request the financial information you need from high-end prospects in an appropriate way.
- Stand on the shoulders of your brand!
- Scripts for overcoming objections and strategies to respond to commission pressure.
Find out how you can deliver a luxury experience with Carriage Trade resources on May 14 at 2p.m. ET / 11a.m. PT. Carriage Trade resources are available at no cost to all Royal LePage sales representatives who have a qualified listing.
Join Learning Services LIVE on May 19 at 2p.m. ET / 11a.m. PT for our next Sales Success webinar, Negotiating the Offer, with Chris Leader. To watch previous Sales Success webinars, visit the Sales Success page on royallepage.ca/training.