Highlights from the Sales Success webinar on Pricing Strategies
How do you convince a potential seller to list their home at the right price? How does a buyers or sellers market affect your listing presentation? How do you defend your commission from the low-fee, low-service brokerages?
On March 19th, Chris Leader of Leader’s Edge Training facilitated Learning Services’ Sales Success webinar to help you increase your appointment to list ratio. Chris gave detailed tactics in this one hour webinar you can watch below:
Highlights of the Sales Success webinar include (Click to view the specific segment):
- Committing the seller to keep the house in show shape puts their listing at the front of the pricing category and keeps the seller pliable due to the inconvenience of maintaining the property in show ready condition.
- When discussing list price, don’t push hoping that the seller comes around to your point of view. Instead, use the techniques discussed here to persuade the seller that positioning the property properly in the marketplace is the most effective way to list.
- There is one question you must ask after your digital listing presentation prior to discussing price and pricing strategy.
- What are the specific elements of a “highest price analysis” and a “right price analysis” that should be brought to every listing presentation.
- What do you need to do to protect your commission.
- Chris answers 4 of your listing objections with specific statements you will say when you are face-to-face with that seller.
Don’t miss Learning Services’ next Sales Success webinar: Build Your Business in the Luxury Market
Join Learning Services LIVE on April 20th at 2pm EDT/ 11am PDT for the Sales Success webinar where Laurie Moore-Moore, founder of The Institute for Luxury Home Marketing, will speak about building your business in the luxury market. To register or watch previous Sales Success webinars, visit the Sales Success and Webinar section of royallepage.ca/training.