The Royal LePage House Price Survey (Q3) was released to media yesterday, Oct. 15, 2014. The Financial Post, Globe and Mail and the Toronto Star were among the national and top tier media picking up the story. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our spokespeople for their contribution to this program. These initiatives help us to collectively build our brand and further establish Royal LePage as The Voice of Canadian real estate.
Below is some of the highlights from the initial media coverage of the report, garnering more than 67 million media impressions:
- Toronto Star: Canadian house prices ‘moderating’: Royal LePage
- BNN: [Video]Royal LePage CEO predicts slower growth in home prices
- Globe and Mail: Royal LePage CEO predicts slower growth in home prices
- The Canadian Press story picked up by multiple outlets including:
Also ran online:
- The Huffingtonpost.ca: Canadian House Price Growth Slowing, Market in ‘Goldilocks’ Zone: Royal LePage
- CBC.ca: Saskatoon two-storey house prices crack $400,000
- Globalnews.ca: Big 3 cities drive Canada’s still-hot housing market in September
For coverage in Quebec please see our French blog post: Royal LePage fait l’actualité!