We are pleased to introduce an enhanced Carriage Trade luxury property marketing program, which officially launched on Sept. 24!
Core changes to our long-standing Royal LePage luxury brand start with new technology enhancements:
- Luxury listings are prequalified by price. You will receive an email advising of your eligibility to publish prequalified luxury listings to carriagetradeproperties.ca;
- No more dual entry. With a few mouse clicks, you publish prequalified listings tocarriagetradeproperties.ca, plus you can opt-in to automatically publish all future listings that prequalify and be notified by email;
- Enhanced royallepage.ca exposure. Carriage Trade listings also enjoy exclusive exposure onroyallepage.ca with Featured Property rotation on the home page and a distinctive Carriage Trade flag;
- Luxury listings that do not prequalify by price alone may still be eligible with approval. Administrators have access to Listings Administration on rlpNetwork.com for all office listings and can now publish listings that qualify with a single mouse click.
The prequalification criteria are designed to preserve the distinguished nature of the luxury property market and reinforce the exclusivity of the Carriage Trade brand for you and your clients.
You will also benefit from the introduction of new marketing and promotional resources designed to appeal to the most discerning luxury clients:
- A refined Carriage Trade identity includes a refreshed logo with “Luxury Properties” and a striking aesthetic that extends across all marketing collateral;
- Listings data integrated Marketing Centre designs feature the new iconography and, because they are pre-populated with listing photos and property information, they can be created in minutes;
- Additional marketing collateral includes a listing presentation, lawn signage, brand book, and new items added to the Red Market, such as a client brochure, presentation folder and stationery.
Finally, you can take advantage of our enhanced partnerships in luxury property promotion and training which leverage the industry’s premier resources and extend exclusive discounts and unique value to Royal LePage:
- A luxury advertising program with CurtCo Media (Robb Report Collection, Home & Style, RobbReport.com) includes print and online advertising opportunities targeted at an international, high net worth audience and extends volume pricing in excess of our existing discounts of up to 60% off posted rates;
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist training is still available online through rlpNetwork.com at a 15% discount, and it now includes a 2-year membership in the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing. We will also be hosting live training sessions facilitated by industry authority Laurie Moore-Moore in Toronto and Calgary with dates to be announced shortly.
At the Royal LePage National Sales Conference
If you’re coming to the Royal LePage National Sales Conference in Toronto, Sept. 30 to Oct 2, be sure to attend a choice of luxury real estate breakout sessions designed for experienced agents and those seeking to develop their luxury niche. Breakouts are delivered by Laurie Moore-Moore whom you can also meet at the Institute for Luxury Home Marketing booth in the trade fair. You can also visit the Royal LePage Canada booth to discuss Carriage Trade with one of our staff.